Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Less Than 12 Parsecs gets a new contributor

"The Dude" joins the Kessel run

For years my good friend +Joshua Sutton and I have gone back and forth about starting something creative. Something we can point to and say "this added value; this we can put our names on." Less Than 12 Parsecs has become the start of that adventure. There is no formula, no road map, no telling what you're going to get from week to week.

I'm looking forward to collaborating with one of my best friends.  The two of us have very different skill sets and life experiences:  Josh has a lovely family and two kids, I have a carry-on that is never unpacked.  I love to cook, and I'm pretty sure he could burn water.

We have plenty of shared interests in tech, sports, politics - though our opinions sometimes differ - and a vast array of 'nerdy' things.  I mean the blog is called Less Than 12 Parsecs; a not exactly subtle nod to the Star Wars universe. I hope you'll find what we post here informative, uplifting, and well written. If it's not, Josh probably wrote it.

It's sure to be a Michael Jackson sized Thriller.  Sit down, grab some popcorn, and enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment